5 ways to optimise your Clearing Rescue Serum
1. Apply on damp skin for maximum absorption and hydration - Applying your Clearing Rescue Serum on slightly damp skin (not soaking wet) after cleansing or spritzing your facial mist helps it penetrate deeper into your skin. Damp skin is more receptive to skincare ingredients so you can get the most out of your product and its benefits.
2. Exfoliate beforehand - Exfoliation removes dead skin cells and excess oils/impurities that can block product absorption. Clean skin means it is the perfect canvas ready to absorb in all the beneficial ingredients of your serum to make their way into the deeper layers of your skin and thereby improving skin penetration.
3. Dermaroll regularly - Dermarolling enhances product absorption so it is a great tool for helping you get the most out of your serum. Ingredients such as Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid and Canadian Willowherb™ are beneficial for helping skin heal and plump. Dermarolling is also known to aid skin regeneration and boost collagen production to improve skin tone and texture.
4. Apply a cream or facial oil as the last step of your skincare routine to seal in moisture - Always give your serums time to fully absorb but not until completely dry then seal in with a moisturising cream and/or facial oil. By adding a layer of face oil as your last step of your skincare routine, this creates a protective seal over your skin to boost hydration and prevent moisture loss from the hyalu
5. Use in the AM/PM - Your skin needs to be looked after all day long with hydration and antioxidant protection, and at night when repair is happening while you sleep. Clearing Rescue Serum is formulated to hydrate and fight free radical damage for daytime use and hydrate/soothe with skin-nourishing ingredients in the evening. In the day time, maximise its antioxidant benefits by pairing it with Age Defy Facial Oil for the best free radical protection under sunscreen. Both Clearing Rescue Serum and Age Defy Facial Oil have highly potent ingredients such as bio-active Licorice Root, bakuchiol and high strength stabilised Vitamin C that work alongside eachother so you can effectively target skin texture, tone and skin discolouration.