Bulgarian Rose Hydration Mist helps rebalance and refresh skin while keeping it hydrated and protected throughout your day.
If you are exposed to air conditioning frequently, travel often, are exposed to dry weather or have dry and sensitive skin concerns, then a hydration mist is a MUST HAVE for you.
Bulgarian Rose Hydration Mist is not your average “Rose water mist". It is formulated with high quality Organic Bulgarian rose hydrosol instead, meaning you get all the benefits of a full powered organic Bulgarian rose otto essential oil delivered in a mist.
Bulgarian rose is known to help calm, balance and soothe itchy, irritated and damaged skin due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Not to mention its aromatherapeutic benefits to promote a balanced and calm mood! #zenmyskin
With a pH of around 5.2 to match your skin’s natural pH levels (averaging 4.5 to 6.7), this mist will help ensure your skin’s acid mantle is not disrupted or irritated especially after cleansing.
WHY BULGARIAN ROSE HYDRATION MIST IS A BEST SELLER:
- Zero fragrances
- Zero alcohol to support sensitive skin concerns
- pH balanced - ideally spritz on after cleansing and throughout the day
- Zero synthetic preservatives -100% natural formulation safe without Parabens and only ECOCERT approved preservatives to ensure safety on shelf
- Certified organic Bulgarian rose otto hydrosol helps balance and calm irritated, dry skin due to its researched anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Instantly refreshes and sets makeup for glow at any time of the day
- Botanical antioxidant of Gotu Kola (chinese and aryuvedic herb known to promote collagen production and tightens appearance of pores)
- Botanical antioxidant of Kakadu Plum – A rich source of natural vitamin C - to fight free radicals that can cause signs of ageing and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Do you know the difference between rose 'water' vs. rose 'hydrosol'?
There is a different in the quality of hydration mists – some manufacturers use ‘Rose Water’ while others use ‘Rose Hydrosol’.
We use Rose Hydrosol - not rose water.
Rose Water is a cheaper ingredient than Rose Hydrosols and can pretty much be described as water scented/distilled with essential oils (like infused water). Rose Hydrosols on the other hand, are produced exclusively for the highly fragrant rose water and more likely to retain skin beneficial minerals, cellulose and aromatic compounds from Bulgarian organic roses.
Our hydration mist contains food grade and USDA certified organic Bulgarian Rose Otto Hydrosol that is also analyzed and certified by National Laboratory “BulRose” www.bulroselab.com which is the new European controlling body for Bulgarian Rose oil.
For more info check out blog "Rose hydrosol or rose water? The better ingredient in your hydration mist"
FULL INGREDIENTS (100% NATURAL)
Rosa Damascena (Bulgarian Rose Otto) Flower Water*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Terminalia ferinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Extract*, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract*
*= A certified organic ingredient
All botanical extracts are glycerine based extracts which helps to draw moisture into skin and promote hydration.
Rose fragrance will vary from batch to batch as dependent on Rose hydrosol ingredient from manufacturer.
Spritz any time a refresher or hydration is needed. Can be used underneath makeup, alone, or as a make-up finish spray for dewy and glowing appearance.
We strongly recommend this be used within 3-4 months for best quality as Zen Botanics do not add nasty synthetic chemicals that make things last forever.
100ml glass bottle with spray nozzle lid
Recycle glass bottle (rip off label) / Return spray nozzle to us for terracycling