Natural skin butter
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
A rich and indulgent moisturiser to protect and moisturise your skin in a concentrated and all natural creamy whipped formulation. Free from nasties, cheap fillers and water.
Complete botanical ingredients including shea butter, coconut oil and cocoa butter work together to fight dry skin patches (especially heels and toes).
WHY NATURAL SKIN BUTTER IS A FAVOURITE:
- Pure shea butter, coconut oil and cocoa butter - all known for their moisturising and skin regeneration & healing benefits
- No synthetic additives, preservatives, fragrances or nasty chemicals & parabens
- No water added - Did you know your skin's outer layer is completely water resistant (D'uh!) so applying conventional water-based creams and oils may not be necessarily moisturize as well as a pure body butter formulation.
- 100% pure essential oils of orange, patchouli and geranium
WHY A BODY BUTTER IS BETTER THAN A CREAM OR LOTION:
Lotion are lightweight and contain water (Anything with water means synthetic chemicals/preservatives to keep bacteria at bay). Body Butters contain 100% hydrating oils and skin nurturing ingredients so they are more concentrated and effective. A little goes a long way!
FOR SERIOUSLY DRY, ECZEMA-PRONE SKIN
Please pair the Universal Super Balm along with this Body Butter. Our Universal Super Balm contains colloidal oatmeal known to assist inflammation and itchiness while the Body Butter will help add extra moisturising to your skin. Try this combination and see for yourself how amazing it is!
HOW TO USE
- Apply within 3 minutes after your shower. Begin with a very little amount and soften on skin as it turns into oil, then gently spread on area needed and apply more if needed as a little goes a long with this decadently rich formula.
- Please allow a few minutes for the body butter to absorb and sink into your skin
- After a few minutes, the product will absorb beautifully on your skin. It not only gives immediate moisture but helps keep skin feeling and looking hydrated for a much longer period of time.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Tocopheryl (VITAMIN E), Citrus sinensis (Blood Orange) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) OIL*, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Oil*
*= Certified Organic Ingredients
*Please note the label may have the incorrect INCI name for Vitamin E - The correct Inci name is Tocopheryl, not Tocopheryl Acetate (the synthetic version of Vitamin E). The Vitamin E we use is naturally derived, not synthetic.
Net weight: 65g
*Embracing natural ingredients and their 'nature!' - Shea butter is a natural ingredient that is very sensitive to changes in temperature and on the rare occasion can melt, crystallise or turn grainy. If any of our products that contain Shea Butter becomes grainy, this is just a texture issue and doesn't affect the ingredient efficacy at all. You can either melt the jar and pop in fridge for it to solidify again, or just use as is - the grainy bits will melt on touch with your skin and don't worry - the grains are purely a cosmetic change.